|Manchester, England (May 2012) – Elcometer are pleased to announce the introduction of their new Elcometer 224 Digital Surface Profile Gauge – now available with either an integral or separate probe.|
||Fast, tough and accurate the new Elcometer 224 is available in a range of models with either integral or separate probe options to suit your application. Each probe is supplied with a hard wearing tungsten carbide, user replaceable, tip which can be used for up to 20,000 readings. Packed full of a wide range of new features, the new Elcometer 224 digital surface profile gauges are even more powerful, reliable and easier to use than ever before.|
- Impact, dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64 the new Elcometer 224 is tough enough for the most rugged environments.
- A 2.4" colour display, easy to follow menu structure in multiple languages makes the new Elcometer 224 very user friendly.
- High-speed reading rate of 50+ per minute with live trend graph and readings batch graph for instant analysis - the new Elcometer 224 is fast and efficient.
- Temperature stable measurements gives you repeatable and reproducible results, all backed by Elcometer's 2 year gauge warranty.
- Memory capacity of up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches, measuring profiles up to 500µm (20 mils) and output to ElcoMaster® software and ElcoMaster® for Android™, the new Elcometer 224 is exceptionally powerful.