|Manchester, UK||Full Time, Permanent||A Level or Equivalent|
Friday 5th July 2019
Looking for an amazing career opportunity and study for a BSc (Hons) in Digital Marketing for free?
Elcometer are looking for two Trainee Marketing Assistants to join its busy Marketing Department to support multi-channel, international marketing projects in order to increase brand awareness, successfully launch new products, develop lead generation and grow sales profitably. Click here for more information.
As part of the training programme candidates will gain a BSc (Hons) in Digital Marketing from Manchester Metropolitan University - funded by Elcometer.
Working directly for the marketing manager, successful candidates will be involved in;
• Marketing administration
• Search engine optimisation
• Social media
• Content management
• Digital communications
• Video production
• Product marketing
• Language management
• Advertising & public relations
• Creative design & copywriting
• Research, analysis & report writing
• On target to achieve minimum of 104 points at A2 (Grades BCC) or equivalent e.g. BTEC DMM or Level 3 Apprenticeship programme
• Maths, English Language and Science/ Physics GCSE grade A*-C, or commit to undertaking functional skills during the programme
• Demonstrable work ethic i.e. part-time job or voluntary work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organisational and problem solving skills
• Enthusiastic and adaptable team player who is always willing to help
• Committed and resilient enough to finish projects
• Inquisitive mind, with a capacity for understanding technical details
Applications should be made by completing the application form below and sending it to email@example.com.