||Full Time, Temporary
||NVQ 3 qualification or Higher|
The handling and movement of materials from receipt from supplier through goods inwards on to inspection, if required, and then raw materials stores and then finally material issue to manufacturing. The put away of finished products and sub-assemblies. Picking, packing and despatch of finished products, accessories and other materials to satisfy customer orders.
- The transfer of materials from the loading bay to the goods inward area
- The picking of components for kits from defined locations using HHT’s
- The transfer of parts using HHT’s from the machine shop output bins to the raw materials stores for putaway or finished goods for despatch to subcontractors
- The booking and storage of completed subassemblies transferred from the shop floor to the raw material stores
- The counting of specific stores inventory on an on-going cyclical basis dependent upon value and usage
- The picking and of customer orders as specified by the priority list using HHT’s
- Excellent communication skills and able and willing to perform other duties and assignments as needed
- Candidate must have a good understanding of stores operations and material movements
- Good problem solving techniques. Logical approach. Adaptable and creative
- Identification of types of electronic, electrical and mechanical components. Perpetual inventory counting
- May need to work unsociable hours during on rare occasions during stock takes or when stores locations are being rearranged
- 3, or more, years’ experience working in a fast-moving stores environment
For more information and full job description, Click Here.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can submit your application by post to:
Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.