||Full Time, Permanent
||Training in account management|
Friday 4th June 2021
Commercial leadership responsibility for strategic key account development of distribution channels associated with an allocated geographical area. Full P&L responsibility and product awareness creation / promotion across all end user industry sectors for products within the division(s) of responsibility.
- Responsible for annual P&L for the allocated division(s) of responsibility within the geographical area.
- Responsible for motivating and tracking results for the sales channels whilst driving a pipeline of account growth into both distribution and office networks for the allocated division(s) of responsibility within the geographical area.
- Assessment of existing channels and establishment of distribution channels dedicated to allocated business division(s) and end users within the geographical area.
- Key account management of major end users across target industries. Ensuring where feasible Elcometer is specified for use and top of mind during the purchasing process.
- Competition benchmarking in terms of price, technical properties and feeding information into monthly reports as well as NPD process.
- Product portfolio development in conjunction with Product Manager(s) (identifying the needs).
- Provision of promotional direction for target markets (trade shows, website, etc.), working with the Marketing Department to provide annual budgets, plans and content for promotional activities.
- Represent Elcometer within the allocated business division and sub division(s) community.
- Experience managing / creating sales distribution channels and account management.
- Knowledge of stage gate process.
- Business case submissions.
- P&L responsibility.
- Technical product knowledge.
- Sales team leadership.
- Equipment sales management.
- Good communication
- “Sales hunter”
- Good presentation skills
- Language skills
- Have experience using a CRM system
For more information, Click Here.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can submit your application by post to:
Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.