||Full Time, Permanent
||NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration – Level 2 or looking to complete this |
Friday 12th July 2019
To provide an efficient administration support service, alongside assisting reception in a front of house role when required.
To provide a front of house service and work alongside one other colleague on reception. Duties may include but are not limited to:-
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Maintaining security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- Coordination and management of the meeting rooms, providing refreshments and lunches where required
- Management of the pool car system and bookings
- Visitor flag management
- Preparation of instrument books and in-house user guides
- Creation of training certificates for UK Sales & Technical Support
- Overseeing the post system and franking post where required
- Completing stationary orders and managing stock levels
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Managing the food and coffee and other meeting room requirements as required
To provide a generalist administration support service to the Directors, Senior Managers and Organisation as appropriate. This may include:-
- Booking European travel for employees & managing all visitor travel
- Sending out supplier appraisals for QA and updating the database
- Assisting with visa applications where required
Maintaining confidentiality at all times. Any additional duties that are deemed appropriate that are within the job holder’s capabilities. Compliance with appropriate regulatory and legal requirements.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- IT Literate – A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to use own initiative
- Team Player
- Well-presented and welcoming manner
For more information, Click Here.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can submit your application by post to:
Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.