||Full Time, Permanent
||Training in account management|
Friday 6th August 2021
To plan, manage and execute product development projects and activities to help the company achieve its’ overall product strategy.
- Key R&D representative in cross business new product development.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Create and own project plans in accessible format taking input from relevant teams and people.
- Monitor and follow up on all aspects of the R&D project activities to ensure adherence to the project plans and set up project reviews and a regular status reporting system to facilitate this.
- Identify and manage risks throughout the projects.
- Work with Product Development Managers and lines within R&D to set targets, agree resources and engage the engineering teams to deliver on the project plans.
- Work within the product development processes and contribute to R&D process updates and continuous improvement.
- Adherence to all legislation relevant to the product or company.
- Ensure team and projects are working to and meeting / exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
- Participation to R&D reporting and strategy implementation as a member of the departmental management team.
- Contribute to departmental, project and product budget planning and authorise limited value purchases.
- Ensure own product development documentation is sufficient for purpose and retained / archived in an accessible system.
- Deputise for the R&D Director when needed.
- Provide coaching in project management coaching to the R&D Product Development Managers.
- Highly experienced in project management.
- Proven track record in managing R&D / design and development projects.
- Experience in developing complex technical solutions for new products and processes.
- Technical background with electronics products (either in electronics, mechanical design, SW or a combination of these).
- More than 10 years’ experience in a product development role for instruments, control systems or similar industrial electronic products.
- Strong leadership and people skills.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Focus
- Drive and Determination
- Planning and Business Performance
- Commercial Awareness and Financial Impact
- Knowledge of test and measurement equipment.
For more information, Click Here.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can submit your application by post to:
Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.