Introducing the New Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge
Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge - incredibly fast, accurate and powerful coating thickness measurements!
Manchester, UK March 2011 – After 3 generations and over 10 years of the best-selling Elcometer 456 digital coating thickness gauge, we are pleased to announce the launch of the next generation.
Fast, reliable and accurate, the new Elcometer 456 coating thickness gauge sets new standards in coating thickness measurements. Available in a range of models for measuring dry film thickness on ferrous & non-ferrous metal substrates, the new Elcometer 456 is even more powerful, rugged and easier to use than ever before.
Key features include:
- A 2.4” colour display, clear menu structure and large buttons making the new Elcometer 456 incredibly easy to use.
- Impact resistant and sealed against dust and water equivalent to IP64, the new Elcometer 456 is incredibly rugged and is the ideal gauge for all environments.
- Memory capacity of up to 75,000 readings in alpha-numeric batches, interchangeable probes and output to ElcoMaster® software the new Elcometer 456 is incredibly powerful.
- Measurement capability to ±1% on smooth, rough, thin and curved surfaces the new Elcometer 456 gives you repeatable and reproducible results and is backed by a 2 year gauge warranty.
- Incredibly fast measuring speed of more than 70 readings per minute – the new Elcometer 456 is more than 40% faster than other gauges.
For more information on the Elcometer 456 digital coating thickness gauge range, please click here or contact Elcometer.