Manchester, England (April 2009) – Elcometer are pleased to announce the launch of their new digital dewpoint meter, the Elcometer 319. Available in two versions, Standard and Top, these new gauges have been specifically designed to measure and record all relevant climatic parameters required to determine whether conditions are suitable for painting.
• Durable: Dustproof and waterproof equivalent to IP66, incorporating fully sealed, durable sensors and manufactured from temperature resistant materials ensuring safe use in climates ranging between -20°C and 80°C (-4°F to 176°F).
• Intuitive, user-friendly instrument: With a multi-lingual menu system, the Elcometer 319 records all key climatic parameters namely; Relative Humidity (RH%), Surface Temperature (Ts), Ambient Air Temperature (Ta), Dewpoint Temperature (Td), Delta T (TΔ) – the difference between dewpoint & surface temperatures, Dry Bulb (Tdb) and Wet Bulb (Twb) temperatures, with any combination of up to 5 parameters being displayed on screen at any time.
• High & Low Limits: Can be set against each parameter, triggering visual and audible alarms whenever a limit is exceeded. All readings are date and time stamped for full traceability.
• Memory & Statistics: The large inbuilt memory accurately records each measurement, storing up to 25,000 sets of readings in 999 batches*. Statistical values including number of readings, standard deviation, mean, coefficient of variation, minimum and maximum are also recorded.
• Remote Data-Logging*: Readings can be taken at user defined, set time intervals using the Interval Logging mode. With the added benefit of the delayed start function, the gauge can acclimatise to surrounding conditions prior to readings being taken.
• Integral High Power Magnets: Enable the gauge to be securely attached to any ferrous structure, without the need for additional equipment – ideal for remote data logging of climatic conditions.
• The Elcometer 319 is the only dewpoint meter to offer USB and Bluetooth® data output: Data can be easily downloaded to a PC and detailed reports can be produced in seconds using Elcometer’s ElcoMaster® Software. ElcoMaster® Mobile Software allows readings to be downloaded onto a mobile phone or PDA allowing reports to be emailed from any location. ElcoMaster® also allows for remote data monitoring of up to 42 gauges on your PC.
For more information on the new Elcometer 319 Dewpoint Meter, please contact Elcometer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Available on Elcometer 319 Top Models