||Full Time, Permanent
Friday 14th May 2021
To assist the Facilities Engineer with maintenance and new installation activities.
Plant & Equipment Maintenance
- Support of site facilities engineering staff.
- To partake in on site and external training to gain qualifications necessary to perform required tasks.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance tasks as required including PAT testing and LEV inspections.
- Assist in maintenance of site dilapidation report and resolve issues identified.
Installation & Modification To Plant & Services
- Support manufacturing in installation of new plant and services.
- Building maintenance and general up keep.
Health & Safety
- Comply with Company H&S procedures and legislation at all times.
- Identify any hazards, make safe and report as per Company H&S procedures.
- Ensure correct use and storage of PPE and RPE.
- First line support of building security system including reserve key holder.
- Support of company driving activities including motor vehicles, fork trucks and powered site equipment.
- Any additional duties deemed appropriate which are within the job holders capabilities.
- Direct support of manufacturing if needed.
- Maintenance work
- General building work
- Working at heights
- General building maintenance
- Basic use of computers and test equipment
For more information, Click Here.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can submit your application by post to:
Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.