Manchester, UK (September, 2014) – With all the features that you come to expect from an Elcometer designed and manufactured product, such as ease of use, menu driven colour display, robust and ergonomic design, statistics and graphing, USB & Bluetooth® to Android™ and iPhone mobile devices, the new Elcometer 480 single, dual and triple angle glossmeters sets new standards in the field of hand-held gloss measurement.
Key features of the Elcometer 480 Glossmeter include:
- Measure Gloss, Haze and % Reflectance in a single unit.
- Industry leading repeatability, reproducibility and inter-instrument agreement.
- Traceable to BAM standards - the glossmeter gauge automatically calibrates & stores the calibration values and tile serial number into memory – for complete traceability.
- Up to 3 times faster than any other hand-held glossmeters in Standard Mode and 10 times faster in Scan Mode - providing real time, accurate gloss values over the entire surface area.
- Stores up to 40,000 gloss readings in 2,000 alpha-numeric batches or connect your gauge via USB or Bluetooth® to Android™ and iPhone mobile devices for instant data analysis and report generation.
- Manually entered or automatically created test limits, when combined with the gloss meter's Differential Mode, provides users with instant Pass/Fail and variation from approved gloss values.
- Test limits can be set up on one gloss meter gauge and seamlessly transferred via ElcoMaster® PC software to any other Elcometer 480 Glossmeter either on your production line or your suppliers – ensuring uniform quality control inspection.
Manufactured in Elcometer's state-of-the-art optics facility in the UK, each gauge is compatible with the ElcoMaster® data management software, allowing gloss measurements to be combined with other key measurement parameters such as coating thickness, adhesion, climate and oven temperature profile data.
For more information on the Elcometer 480 range of glossmeters, please click here or contact Elcometer.
Elcometer 480 Model T: Made for iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th and 5th generation)."Made for iPod," "Made for iPhone," and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks acknowledged. Mobile Devices running Android software version 2.1 and upwards.