||Full Time, Permanent
||Recognised computer user qualification such as CLAiT|
Top line revenue accountability for the full NDT range, a key focus will be the creation of new distribution channels and working with Elcometer sales offices to develop growth in NDT sales, developing commercial strategies for growth, training the distribution network & key account management.
- Responsible for annual P&L (global) for the NDT business division.
- Responsible for motivating and tracking results for the sales channels whilst driving a pipeline of account growth into both distribution and office networks
- Assessment of existing channels and establishment of distribution channels dedicated to NDT markets & end users
- Key account management of major end users across aerospace, oil-gas, chemicals & industrial manufacturing
- Competition benchmarking in terms of price, technical properties and feeding information into monthly reports as well as NPD process
- Product portfolio development in conjunction with product manager
- Provision of promotional direction for target markets (Tradeshows, website etc...), working with the Marketing Department to provide annual budgets, plans & content for promotional activities
- Represent Elcometer within the NDT community and trade bodies.
- Have excellent organisational and planning ability
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels
- Be positive
- Be resilient and self-motivated
- Be empathetic
- Conduct themselves with a high degree of professionalism
- NDT sales or technical product experience
- Experience managing/ creating distribution channels
- P&L responsibility
- Knowledge of stage gate process
- Business case submissions
- Sales team leadership
- Good communication
- Report writing
- Ability to write training materials
- Persuasion “sales hunter”
- Awareness of NDT standards and procedures
- Have experience using a CRM system
- Language skills
For more information and full job description, Click Here.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can submit your application by post to:
Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.