Thursday 1st October 2020
Supervise all cleaning staff, undertake site cleaning activities as required.
Lead & Develop A Cleaning Team To Provide An Exceptional Level Of Service
- Support the team and take responsibility for training and development, to ensure the team understand and adhere to site rules
- Take responsibility for people management, including; inductions, absence, return to work meetings, timekeeping, retention, productivity, quality of work, behaviour and attitude, appraisals, performance reviews and competency checks
- Produce and record information e.g. KPI monitoring information, equipment and stock levels to contribute to the performance monitoring process, routine area checks and audits to monitor the standard of work
- Assist in the preparation and review of the Cleaning Schedules to ensure all areas are cleaned to the required frequency and level
- Reschedule work and rotas to meet fluctuations in staffing levels / customer requests, including covering absence
- Supervise the cleaning team on a day to day basis and also carry out certain cleaning activities as part of the cleaning team when required
Scope of Site Cleaning
- Cleaning of both Edge Lane and Crabtree Lane, including; canteens, toilets, work areas, offices and car parks on a scheduled rota.
- Generate and implement training systems and documentation. Maintain training records.
- Maintenance of cleaning consumables; stock levels and ensuring all cleaning equipment is in good working order
Health & Safety
- Ensure training is provided to the cleaning team, including; Colour Coding, COSHH, and PPE
- Communicate relevant Tool Box Talks at regular meetings, to be held at least monthly with the team
- Comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act and emergency procedures as required
- Ensure appropriate action is taken following an accident involving cleaning staff and that an incident / accident form is completed. Report any hazards and ‘Near Misses’ to the relevant person
- Industrial cleaning experience
- Previous cleaning experience
- Factory Health and Safety
- Supervision of Staff
- Generation of Cleaning Schedules
- Staff Training
- Organisational Skills.
- Use of Formal Computerised Record-Keeping Systems.
- Generation of Documentation & Training Materials.
For more information, Click Here.
Applications should be made by forwarding a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can submit your application by post to:
Elcometer Limited, Edge Lane, Droylsden, Manchester, M43 6BU.
Allergies to process materials, the role will involve heavy lifting.